2/26/2011

Little Manhattan

-Rosemary... I love you
-You what?
-I do, I´m sorry, but I love you more than anyone has ever loved. I love you, I love you, I love you.
(How´s that for letting it all hang out here. And hang... and hang... and hang)
Do you think you might wanna love me too?
-I don´t know what i think, Gabe. I´m only 11. I don´t think I´m ready to be in love.
-Well, I´m not ready and I´m doing it.
(But it wasn´t that easy, I guess love never is)
-Maybe I was wrong. Maybe girls don´t mature faster.
-No, they do. They do. You know they do. You even said so at the park. We at least mature at the same rate.
-I don´t know what is mature anymore.


-Love is an ugly, terrible business practiced by fools. It will trample your heart and leave you bleeding on the floor.
And what does it really get you in the end?
Nothing but a few incredible memories that you can´t ever shake.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario