3/16/2011

Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind

-I really should go. I´ve go to catch my ride.
-So go.

-I did. I thought maybe your were a nut but you were exciting
.
-I wish you´d stay.

-I wish I´d stayed too. Now I wish I´d stayed. I wish I´d done a lot of things. I wish I had... I wish I´d stayed. I do.

-I came back down and you were gone.
-I walked out the door.

-Why?.

-I don´t know. I feel like I scared little kid, It was above my head.

-You were scared.

-Yeah. I though you knew that about me.

-I ran back to the bonfire, trying to outrun my humillation, I think.

-Was it something I said?.

-Yeah. You said "So go" with souch disdain, you know?.

-I´m sorry.

-It´s ok.
-Joely. What if you stayed this time?.

-I walked out the door. There´s no memory left.

-Come back and make up at goodbye, at least. Let´s pretend we had one. Bye Joel.

-I love you

-Meet me in Montauk.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario